Dr.Cole has always had an interest in skin issues and their treatments. After intensive didactic and intra-operative liposuction training, he now includes laser treatments to his diverse whole health offerings in patient care.
The skin is our largest organ and performs many special functions. It is very important that we treat it with the care, kindness, and balanced approach.
In addition to specialized training in aesthetic laser techniques, Dr. Cole successfully completed the Harvard Medical School’s Acupuncture Course for Physicians.
Professional certifications & associations:
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Physicians – Associate Member, November 2009
- AAFP – American Academy of Family Physicians, Diplomate
- ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Certified Kriya Yoga Instructor
- American Academy of Cosmetic Family Medicine through the Cosmetic Surgery Center of Ohio: Completed intense didactic and intra-operative liposuction training, using local tumescent anesthesia during liposuction surgery (pre- & post-operative care, safe surgical techniques, and pharmacology of tumescent anesthesia)
- Structural Acupuncture for Physicians, The Harvard Medical School Department of Continuing Education
- BS in Geology, Minor in Biology, Bates College, Lewiston, Maine
- D.O., University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, Maine
- Residency: Albany Medical Center, Albany, New York, Family Practice
“When I’m not treating my patients, I enjoy… hiking, fishing, tennis and spending time with my two beautiful daughters.