Want to stretch the last stretch of Summer?
Come to Pinewood Laser & Spa, where you can stall the Fall and savor the last juicy bits of Summer with these awesome deals!
- $85.00 90 min Lymphatic Massage with Aromatherapy ($100 Value)
What is Lymphatic Massage?
Lymphatic Massage is a gentle massage which is intended to encourage the natural drainage of the lymphatic system, which carries waste product away from the tissues back towards the heart. Great for the following purposes/conditions ::
- Skin care: For a clearer complexion and to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in facial tissue, as well as reducing puffiness around the eyes. Old scar tissue can be reduced, while the appearance of new scars can be minimized. It’s commonly used before and after cosmetic surgery.
- Detox: At the end of winter, or after a period of high stress, the body will really benefit from lymphatic drainage, to reduce the sluggishness brought on by too many starchy, high fat foods and too little exercise.
- Headache: Most headaches including sinusitis have a component of congestion that responds well to lymphatic drainage. Once tissue is decongested, blocked fluid and blood flow improve, reducing pain and discomfort.
- Promote healing: After surgery or injury, the tissue may be swollen and sore. Lymphatic drainage is a gentle treatment that will help drain the tissue, reduce inflammation and improve healing.
- Pregnancy and after: There is often fluid retention in pregnant women and lymphatic drainage can improve comfort especially in legs and feet. Breast feeding will be enhanced by this treatment, especially when there are problems with blocked ducts and sore, tight breasts.
- Reduce swelling: After long periods of immobility such as air travel or lessened mobility, fluid tends to stagnate in the tissue making it puffy and tender. Conditions such as arthritis often have joints that are congested with fluid. All of these respond well when fluid is reduced with lymphatic drainage.
- Relaxation: Because it is such a gentle treatment, it is one of the most relaxing. And the relaxation is enhanced as the cleansing and rejuvenating effects relieve stress
Not to be combined with other offers. Offers expire August 31, 2015.